Booking a Taxi in Ahmedabad has Never Been this Easy
Ahmedabad is an important economic and industrial hub. The Sabarmati River runs through it and the city is just 30 Km from Gandhinagar.
How to Book Krishna’s Cab Service in Ahmedabad
Customers can book our Ahmedabad taxi through the website. Or, they can also give us a call on our 24X7 helpline.The booking process is transparent, intuitive and streamlined. There are no hidden costs or fine print. Here’s how you book a cab in four easy steps:
Outstation Taxi Service in Ahmedabad
Hire our Ahmedabad taxi Service for a round-trip or avail our one-way cabs on select routes. Ahmedabad is well-connected by road with a number of destinations nearby. These include Dwarka, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Somnath and Sasan Gir , Rajkot , Himmat Nagar , Mehsana and many more city .
Local Ahmedabad cabs
Ahmedabad has a lot in store for tourists. From the Sabarmati Ashram to museums to gardens to important historical monuments and landmarks also river front , Akashardham Temple in gandhiangar. Book a Krishna car rental and avail doorstep pickup, from any aera in ahmedabad like Jodhpur , Bopal , Ambli and Ambavadi to Sabarmati and Kathwada. You can choose between two packages- 8hrs/80 Km or 12hrs/120 Km also airport Pick and Drop.
Airport cabs in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Airport is about 12 Kms from the city centre. Book a Krishna cab for airport pickup/drop for a hassle-free and seamless experience.
Krishna’s Ahmedabad Taxi Service – Our Promise of Quality
We strive to go that extra mile just to delight you, the customer, with our quality of service. From the booking to the driver to the car, the experience is easy and seamless. When you book an outstation cab in Ahmedabad with Savaari, you can be assured that our promise of quality is met.
Book a cab with Krishna Car Rental and enjoy all of our following benefits-
- Punctual service: Excellent track record of timely service. Our call center will be in touch with you ensuring there are absolutely no delays.
- Driver Expertise– Drivers are chosen through a 30-point checklist and possess an intimate knowledge of routes.
- Transparent Billing: Whatever your mode of payment, you will always know what your bill looks like. We know GST, toll fees and inter-state tax can be confusing. This is why our invoices are clear, crisp, and precise. There are no hidden costs and charges. If you still feel confused, you can always give us a call and we will help you understand the invoice.
- Choose between Multiple Options: We have a variety of options to suit your Ahmedabad taxi hire needs needs, from hatchbacks, to luxury cars and tempo travellers.
- Reliability and Security – Our drivers undergo extensive sensitization and training to ensure your safety and comfort. Further, we extend 24/7 support to all our travellers. In case there are any issues during the journey, help is just a call away. Krishna car rental takes immense pride in being the best taxi service in Ahmedabad.
Taxi Fare in Ahmedabad – Choose from the wide range of Ahmedabad cab booking
We provide complete flexibility in choosing a cab. From economy hatchbacks to tempo travellers in Ahmedabad for your extended family, we offer it all! We also ensure that our pricing is not only affordable but completely transparent. In fact, our taxi in Ahmedabad rates are some of the best. Below is the table containing the cab rates as on Apr 2020.
|Cab Rates (Apr 2020)||Outstation Trip Price||Full Day Taxi Price||Extended Full Day Taxi Price|
Starting from ₹9
Starting from ₹9
Starting from ₹12
Starting from ₹21
Make your vacation count – Outstation getaways near Ahmedabad
Hire a Krishna car rental cab and travel in comfort. Some of the places near Ahmedabad you must visit are-
- Dwarka: Sitting on the banks of the Gomti River, Dwarka is a beachside town regarded as a hallowed site for the Hindu faithful. The holy town is one of the ‘Char Dham’- the must-visit sacred places for Hindus. Book a Savaari Outstation and pay your respects.
- Udaipur: Udaipur is known for its lavish palaces, lakes and Royalty. It boasts extraordinary palaces, forts and monuments that are architectural marvels. Hire a Krishna car rental taxi and get transported to the land of the Rajput kings.
- Mount Abu: Mount Abu is, unlike the rest of Rajasthan- lush, green and paradisiacal. It is ideal for a weekend getaway with stunning Dilwara Jain temples and scenic lakes. Book a Savaari Outstation to Mount Abu and visit this beautiful town on a hill.
- Sasan Gir: The Gir National park is about 354 Kms from Ahmedabad with good all weather roads. Take a jungle safari, go bird-watching, or just enjoy a luxurious stay with delicious food. Hire a cab and go spot some lions.
- Baroda: Vadodara, formerly also known as Baroda, is the third largest city in the Indian state of Gujarat. Book a Ahmedabad to Baroda cab to visit this city of arts.
- Rajkot: Located at a distance of 215 from Ahmedabad, Rajkot is rich in Gujrati literature and artifacts documenting British colonial rule.
Explore Ahmedabad like a local, by road
Ahmedabad has a rich tradition and history with many monuments and heritage buildings. The Sabarmati River runs through Ahmedabad adding to its serenity. The city boasts beautiful gardens, museums and even a drive-in theater!
Ahmedabad: Sights to See
Savaari’s best taxi service will help you explore the city in its entirety. You can choose between a full day taxi for 8 hours/80 Km or an extended full day package for 12 hours/ 120 Km. Our services are not only reliable but also extremely economical.
Savaari Recommends – Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Visit Sabarmati Ashram.
- Ogle at the vintage cars in the Auto World Vintage Car Museum.
- Spend an evening at Victoria Garden.
- Catch a movie at the Sunset Drive-in Cinema.
- Visit the Calico Museum of Textiles.
Head over to our things to do in Ahmedabad feature to get more in-depth information for your travel.
Reaching Ahmedabad Airport and Railway Station
Our daily cab service in Ahmedabad will ensure you are never late for a flight. Book an airport cab in Ahmedabad for a straightforward and hassle-free experience.