JAISALMER TOUR PACKAGES
Jaisalmer Tour Package from Ahmedabad
Jaisalmer Tour Package from Ahmedabad Over the centuries Ahmadabad has had a, number of periods of grandeur, each followed by
decline. It was founded in l411 by Ahmed Shah and in the I7th century was thought to be one of the finest cities in lndia. Its industrial
strength once again raised the city up, and from 1915, it become famous as the site of Gandhi’s ashram and the place where he launched his
celebrated march against the Salt Law. . Rajasthan offers a lot of destinations to visit travelers. Ahmadabad is well connected from
Jaisalmer is connected with various cities through broad gauge and meter gauge railway tracks. There are direct trains from the cities of
Delhi and Jaipur to Jaisalmer. The ‘Palace on Wheels’ also connects Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer by Road (9 h 37 min (535.1 km)
Jaisalmer has good road connectivity with various cities of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Several state transport and private buses ply on the
routes between these cities. The Golden Bus Terminal and Roadways main bus stand are the two main bus stands in Jaisalmer. The cities
of Jodhpur, Bikaner and Ajmer are located at a distance of 275 KM, 270 KM and 375 KM from Jaisalmer. It also has a good connectivity
with the state capital Jaipur, which is some 500 KM away from Jaisalmer. There is good bus service and cabs available.
Jaisalmer Private Day Tours from Ahmedabad
Jaisalmer Private Day Tour half-day tour and experience the Rajasthan’s most alluring destination – Jaisalmer, accompanied by a
local guide. Start at the majestic Golden fort of Jaisalmer and explore the seven marvellous Jain temples dating back to 12th and 15th
centuries, built inside the fort premises. Understand the history of this city at the palace museum and proceed to its bustling bazaars
for a glass of refreshing Lassi (local drink). Walk past the famous Havelis and visit the Tazia tower, showcasing the glorious architecture
of that era.
- Pick up from Ahmedabad to Jaisalmer
- Full-Day local sightseeing of Jaisalmer
- Full-day sightseeing of Sam Desert and Near by palace
- Back to Ahmedabad By Private Car.
|Jaisalmer City ||Hotel Sona|
|Sam||Desert Adventure Camp|
Jaisalmer Tour Packages From Ahmedabad
Day -01:- Ahmedabad To Jaisalmer (550 Km Apporx 12 Hrs) :- Start Tour From Ahmedabad and process to Jaisalmer reach at Jaisalmer check in hotel after refresh visit Local Market Of Jaisalmer Over Night Stay at Jaisalmer.
Day :- 02 Jaisalmer City To Sam (45 Km / 1 Hrs Approx ) :- In the Morning take breakfast then visit local city tour – Jaisalmer Fort (Golden Fort) and Heritage Havelis – Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Salim ki Haveli and Gadisar Lake etc. after lunch move Desert camp (where have booked) for one night in Sand dunes. Where you will can enjoy camel desert safari, evening programs like Rajasthani mujra, puppet show and taste of local Rajasthani food in the open. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Day – 03:- Jaisalmer To Ahmedabad (550 Km / Approx 12 Hrs ) :- A nice breakfast will be served in morning at the desert camp and then after check out at 1100 hrs you will be dropped at Ahmedabad from to Jaisalmer Let Night Reach at Ahmedabad.
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport / railway station and drop to Ahmedabad airport / railway station by AC Indigo / Etios / Innova .
- Intercity transfers from: Ahmedabad – Jaisalmer
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Jaisalmer City.
- Accommodation with breakfast and Dinner at Desert at Sam.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes “column.
- Service tax @ 5 % on total billing.