20% Off Romantic Kerala Tour 5 Days
Romantic Kerala Tour Packages is best of Couple tour South India we are providing Luxury services for this package Tour
- Pick up from Cochin Airport / Railway Station .
- Full-Day local sightseeing of Munnar
- Full-day sightseeing of Thekkady
- Drop to Cochin Airport/railways station.
|Mount Abu||Mount Regency|
|Udaipur||Hotel Mukund Villas|
ROMANTCI KERALA ITINERARY FOR 5 DAYS
Day 1 - Arrive in Cochin - Munnar (130 Km / 3.5 hours)
Arrive at Cochin Airport / Railway Station and drive to Munnar hill station. En route, stop by at Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. As soon as you reach Munnar, check in at the hotel and relax for a while. Enjoy a candlelight dinner with your partner at the resort and stay comfortably in Munnar.
Day 2 - Munnar Sightseeing
Proceed for full a day sightseeing of Munnar. Enjoy visiting Eravikulam National Park, Rajamala Peak, Mattupetty Dam, Tea Museum (closed on Mondays) and Echo Point. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Munnar - Thekkady (110 Km / 4 hours)
Drive to Thekkady and check in at the hotel. Enjoy 30 minutes elephant ride through the cardamom plantation. You can indulge in activities (optional, on direct payment) like boating in the lake, spice tour, boat ride, trekking, etc. depending upon the time available. Enjoy your night stay in Thekkady.
Day 4 - Thekkady - Alleppey (138 Km / 3.5 hours)
Proceed to Alleppey and check in at the private houseboat by 12:00 PM. Enjoy your stay in the houseboat and relish the delicious Kerala meals. Before the dinner, cut your honeymoon cake and enjoy a candle light dinner. Later, stay comfortably (overnight) at the houseboat.
Day 5 - Alleppey - Cochin (53 Km / 2.5 hours)
Check out from the houseboat by 9:00 AM and head to Cochin. Proceed for sightseeing tour of Fort Cochin and later, transfer to Cochin Airport / Railway Station.
Our Popular Hotels
Our Latest Tour
Our Popular Cars
- Pick up from Cochin airport / railway station and drop to Cochin airport / railway station by AC Indigo / Etios / Swift Dezir.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes “column.
- Service tax @ 5 % on total billing.